reactive my account

reactive my account

hello sir/madam
i had att.net  account since 2 years ago.itis {Personal content removed for your safety}  but now my accouny dosent work  .im a teacher and i had very important emails and. project on this email please help me to reactive my account.

thank you for youre care

Message 1 of 4
Employee

Re: please help me to reactive my email

You have to speak to customer care.we are only customers on here with no access to accounts
Employee Contributor*
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 2 of 4
Professor

Ive found on my android that the att.net account either doesnt allow certain attachment size or its defaulted to not forward them when sending from the device. Ive since switched over to gmail and using as a primary, I have my dsl privider email account which these two handle attachments, much better.

Are you specifically wanting att.net (yahoo) as your primary email?
Message 3 of 4
Highlighted

yes bro im specifically wanting att.net (yahoo) as my primary email.

pleas reactive my account is very important for me. pleaseMan SadMan Sad.

my sub account is {Personal content removed for your safety}

and my master account is {Personal content removed for your safety}

thanks for ure care

Tags (1)
Message 4 of 4
You must type a description before you click preview or reply.
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the internet boards! Check out our troubleshooting articles below and don’t forget to search the forums - your question may have been answered already!

Service acting up? Click here to troubleshoot now!

Do you have questions about Internet and Email Security? Have them answered on Wednesday, April 26th at our Knowledge Sharing Session: Hack Attack!

Additional Support