Ask a question
Search in Internet Forums

Internet Forum

Posted Apr 24, 2012
6:36:30 AM
View profile
"New" Pace 4111N Router

Please help

Just recently I had a Motorola Entopic Model 3347 (that model worked really well) and that modem went bad, so at&t sent me a replacement Pace 4111 N router. Although this router seems to be cutting out constantly and needing to be reset every couple of hours. This is being really inconvenient being that I am a college student living with other students. If anyone can help me with this issue it would be a great help. Please! And Thank you!

Please help

Just recently I had a Motorola Entopic Model 3347 (that model worked really well) and that modem went bad, so at&t sent me a replacement Pace 4111 N router. Although this router seems to be cutting out constantly and needing to be reset every couple of hours. This is being really inconvenient being that I am a college student living with other students. If anyone can help me with this issue it would be a great help. Please! And Thank you!

"New" Pace 4111N Router

1 reply
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(1)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Apr 25, 2012 9:01:19 AM
(0)
Tutor

Your modem could be defective if it's resetting all the time. Do you have another router? 

Your modem could be defective if it's resetting all the time. Do you have another router? 

Re: "New" Pace 4111N Router

2 of 2 (1,129 Views)
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments