outlook express 6 does not work

outlook express 6 does not work

I have outlook express 6 and I can not send messages - I have adjusted all my settings and it stll does not work - I DO NOT want to reseve messages I jus want to send I get soo many messages and do NOT want to bring them into my computer.

HELP!!

Message 1 of 3 (500 Views)
Employee

Re: outlook express 6 does not work

Hello ,

The issue that you have mentioned above about the email account through which you are unable to send the emails from Outlook Express, will be best resolved by contacting AT&T technical support and troubleshoot according to their recommendation. They will help you accordingly.

If you are in 'AR, CA, CT, IL, IN, KS, MI, MO, NV, OH, OK, TX, or WI' area, you may click on the following link to connect to a chat agent:

https://pattta.att.motive.com/netagent/questionnai re_c2c_dsl_sw.aspx

Remember to always mark items that you find useful as "Accepted Solutions”, you can even mark multiple
in a single thread.  This will help other users find this information too!!

Employee Contributor*
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 2 of 3 (500 Views)
Highlighted

Re: outlook express 6 does not work

yea that is typicall ATT response - I am not able to wait the 4 hours to get some person in India whom I can not understand.

Message 3 of 3 (500 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.