Ask a question
Search in Internet Forums

Internet Forum

Posted Oct 12, 2009
1:10:00 PM
View profile
no in/out mail in Outlook today!??
I have been receiving and sending email for weeks/months and starting today I can not send/receive mail in Outlook today!?? pop.att.yahoo.com Error Message: Task 'pop.att.yahoo.com - Sending' reported error (0x800CCC7D) : 'Your outgoing (SMTP) server does not support SSL-secured connections. If SSL-secured connections have worked in the past, contact your server administrator or Internet service provider (ISP).' Task 'mail.abc-seniors.com - Receiving' reported error (0x8004210A) : 'The operation timed out waiting for a response from the receiving (POP) server. If you continue to receive this message, contact your server administrator or Internet service provider (ISP).' HELP!!
I have been receiving and sending email for weeks/months and starting today I can not send/receive mail in Outlook today!?? pop.att.yahoo.com Error Message: Task 'pop.att.yahoo.com - Sending' reported error (0x800CCC7D) : 'Your outgoing (SMTP) server does not support SSL-secured connections. If SSL-secured connections have worked in the past, contact your server administrator or Internet service provider (ISP).' Task 'mail.abc-seniors.com - Receiving' reported error (0x8004210A) : 'The operation timed out waiting for a response from the receiving (POP) server. If you continue to receive this message, contact your server administrator or Internet service provider (ISP).' HELP!!

no in/out mail in Outlook today!??

1 reply
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(1)
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 12, 2009 8:24:44 PM
(0)
Guru
which version of Outlook do you have? 2003? you can go to HELP --> ABOUT OUTLOOK, to get this info. your Outlook should be the version that allows SSL.

have you made any changes on the emails settings?
which version of Outlook do you have? 2003? you can go to HELP --> ABOUT OUTLOOK, to get this info. your Outlook should be the version that allows SSL.

have you made any changes on the emails settings?

Re: no in/out mail in Outlook today!??

2 of 2 (424 Views)