no home page

Highlighted

no home page

I am getting this when trying to get to my home page

Host Name: p355.my.mud.yahoo.com
Yahoo! ID: *personal information removed for safety*
Error Type: (UDB:1)
Date/Time: Sat, 22 May 10 09:07:40 -0700

If yahoo is in charge of the att accounts and is doing the service for att - they are doing a HORRIBLE job - what BAD connections- What Bad speed  - TERRIBLE!

Message 1 of 3
Employee

Re: no home page

Hello ,

The reason due to which you are getting UDB error message, could either be some data based issue  with your AT&T email account or you might be entering incorrect details while trying to sign in.

If you think that the details that you are using while trying to sign in on your home page, are correct and still getting the same UDB error, I would suggest you to contact AT&T Tier 2 support at 1-877-722-3755 (open 24/7), they will check your AT&T email account details and help you with this issue accordingly.

When you call in to speak to an agent, ask to be transferred to our second level of support.

Remember to always mark items that you find useful as "Accepted Solutions”, you can even mark multiple
in a single thread.  This will help other users find this information too!!

Employee Contributor*
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 2 of 3

Re: no home page

Three for Three -  Sorry we caqn not help you!!

Message 3 of 3
You must type a description before you click preview or reply.
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the internet boards! Check out our troubleshooting articles below and don’t forget to search the forums - your question may have been answered already!

Service acting up? Click here to troubleshoot now!

Additional Support