its been 2 years now and all i can get is pro internet the slowest (( indianapolis ))

Contributor

its been 2 years now and all i can get is pro internet the slowest (( indianapolis ))

[ Edited ]

i have had at&t for 2 years now and all they offer in my area is the cheapest slowest intenet

AT&T High Speed Internet Direct Pro

Dowload Speed 3.0 Mbps
Upload Speed 512 Kbps

and i live near downtown indianapolis a major city

i need elite or max for gaming............ pro just does not cut it.

every time i call them i get the same answer that elite will be available in my area soon.

i will be soon canceling at&t and going back to bright house time warner road runner turbo.

i guess bye bye direct tv too. since direct tv is the one who told me to get at&t. internet.

Message 1 of 2 (139 Views)
Highlighted
Community Manager

Re: its been 2 years now and all i can get is pro internet the slowest (( indianapolis ))

Hi piazzadriver,

Sorry to hear you might be leaving AT&T.  When it comes to service availability, there are several factors to consider.  The following solution provides an overview..

http://www.att.com/esupport/article.jsp?sid=KB400183 (may need to specify HSI DSL as service type to view solution)

We hope you consider staying.  If I can help further, please shoot me a Private Message.

Regards,

Alex

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help others find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution".
Message 2 of 2 (119 Views)