Ask a question
Search in Internet Forums

Internet Forum

Posted Jun 21, 2010
12:11:05 PM
View profile
how long for upgrade?

just curious, how long it takes for a adsl connection upgrade to go into effect?

just curious, how long it takes for a adsl connection upgrade to go into effect?

how long for upgrade?

1 reply
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(1)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jun 22, 2010 8:42:11 AM
(0)
Employee
Hello ckings,

Please accept my sincere apologies for any inconvenience that you might have experienced.

In order to get the clarification about the same, i would suggest you to contact AT&T dedicated orders department at 1-800-288-2020 (Monday to Friday between 8am to 7pm CT Saturday between 8am to 5pm CT Sunday: Closed). They will check your accounts details, availability of speed plans in your area etc. and will let you know the exact time frame associated with the upgrade.

Remember to always mark items that you find useful as "Accepted Solutions”, you can even mark multiple
in a single thread.  This will help other users find this information too!!

Hello ckings,

Please accept my sincere apologies for any inconvenience that you might have experienced.

In order to get the clarification about the same, i would suggest you to contact AT&T dedicated orders department at 1-800-288-2020 (Monday to Friday between 8am to 7pm CT Saturday between 8am to 5pm CT Sunday: Closed). They will check your accounts details, availability of speed plans in your area etc. and will let you know the exact time frame associated with the upgrade.
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

Re: how long for upgrade?

2 of 2 (567 Views)