Ask a question
Search in Internet Forums

Internet Forum

Posted May 6, 2010
8:43:21 AM
View profile
how do i change my bellsouth.net e-mail address?

how do i change my bellsouth.net e-mail address?

1 reply
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(1)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
May 6, 2010 9:53:21 AM
(0)
Former Moderator

Hello hollystripling,

I apologize for the incovenience this has caused you. As for your question, unfortunately once the email address has been setup we can no longer change it because it is already permanent. You do have an option to create another email address for your account. This is called a sub account and you can set it up using your existing email account. If you want to do this please access 
www.att.com/internetaccount and type your email address and password there. Once you are logged in you will find a "Create a Subaccount" link. Click on it and please follow the flow.

Remember to always mark items that you find useful as "Accepted Solutions”, you can even mark multiple
in a single thread.  This will help other users find this information too!!

Hello hollystripling,

I apologize for the incovenience this has caused you. As for your question, unfortunately once the email address has been setup we can no longer change it because it is already permanent. You do have an option to create another email address for your account. This is called a sub account and you can set it up using your existing email account. If you want to do this please access 
www.att.com/internetaccount and type your email address and password there. Once you are logged in you will find a "Create a Subaccount" link. Click on it and please follow the flow.

Remember to always mark items that you find useful as "Accepted Solutions”, you can even mark multiple
in a single thread.  This will help other users find this information too!!

Re: how do i change my bellsouth.net e-mail address?

2 of 2 (4,045 Views)
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments