line. I have heard of emergency lines that 
can be used for a short time each week. [lifeline?]

She only needs 1 number and as much time 
as possible. Can you help?

Mr. Kevin {personal content removed for safety}

Message 1 of 8 (216 Views)
Expert

Re: help Liz ...

Try contacting Alex, one of the AT&T Community Managers for further assistance.

Message 2 of 8 (200 Views)
Community Manager

Thank you @spd2demun!

beelzibub wrote:
Sirs;

I have a friend, Liz, who is trying 
to get on the Internet. She needs a phone 
line to achieve this.

Problem is this will tie up the house 
line. I have heard of emergency lines that 
can be used for a short time each week. [lifeline?]

She only needs 1 number and as much time 
as possible. Can you help?

Mr. Kevin {personal content removed for safety}

Welcome and thank you for posting.  Since this is account specific, please send me a private message with your name, account number, phone number and the best time to contact you.  We'll get you in touch with the appropriate group that can look into it.

To send a private message, you can either click on the link in this message or click on the little blue envelope in the upper right hand corner, click "compose new message" and type my username in the "Send To" field.

Regards,

Alex

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help others find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution".
Message 3 of 8 (187 Views)
Contributor

... kindas lost here.. are you offering hlp?

kevin

Message 4 of 8 (184 Views)
Community Manager

Absolutely!  I received your Private Message and replied.  Please check your Private Message inbox (blue envelope, top-right) for an update.

Regards,

Alex

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help others find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution".
Message 5 of 8 (178 Views)
Contributor

[ Edited ]

To whom it may Concern;

I used to be a computer science major at u-mass/bos. I possess many skills however I AM DEAF! Long story short, I have been wrongfully placed in an unneeded handicap home.

A worker here,Neslie, has asked me to help her daughter, Liz, on the computer. I was ecstatic (nothing, I mean nothing to do here.)

After diagnosis, I have determined I must go to her house, fix the puter and return home. That is all I want to do!

The problem is, they have a stupid rule here, not a LAW, that disallows this. So I am forced to ask you for her address so I may mail letters to various companies in hopes of finding a suitable tech to go there for me.

Can you help me and Liz by supplying the phone service name Neslie uses?
If you are not her service [check records here] please forward this to another.

Respectfully;

[edited for privacy]

Message 6 of 8 (156 Views)
Highlighted
Expert

Did you not open Alex's earlier Private Message?

Blue envelope atop page that looks like this: 

Message 7 of 8 (148 Views)
Community Manager

beelzibub wrote:

To whom it may Concern;

I used to be a computer science major at u-mass/bos. I possess many skills however I AM DEAF! Long story short, I have been wrongfully placed in an unneeded handicap home.

A worker here,Neslie, has asked me to help her daughter, Liz, on the computer. I was ecstatic (nothing, I mean nothing to do here.)

After diagnosis, I have determined I must go to her house, fix the puter and return home. That is all I want to do!

The problem is, they have a stupid rule here, not a LAW, that disallows this. So I am forced to ask you for her address so I may mail letters to various companies in hopes of finding a suitable tech to go there for me.

Can you help me and Liz by supplying the phone service name Neslie uses?
If you are not her service [check records here] please forward this to another.

Respectfully;

[edited for privacy]

Thank you for checking back.  I'm sorry to hear about the continued trouble.  I will gladly share your update with the group already looking into your concerns.  Please check your Private Message inbox (blue envelope, top-right) for an update since this is account specific.

Regards,

Alex

Message 8 of 8 (147 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.