Ask a question
Search in Internet Forums

Internet Forum

Posted Sep 1, 2011
7:35:31 AM
View profile
getting PRO speed but paying for ELITE

I do have a tech coming on saturday.  But for the first two weeks of my At & T service, I have been getting a steady 2.5 ish download and .45 upload.  Nowhere near the 6 down and .76 up I am paying for.  Can someone please maybe check my redback profile?  Wondering why this is happening?  Not a good start to my At & T service.

I do have a tech coming on saturday.  But for the first two weeks of my At & T service, I have been getting a steady 2.5 ish download and .45 upload.  Nowhere near the 6 down and .76 up I am paying for.  Can someone please maybe check my redback profile?  Wondering why this is happening?  Not a good start to my At & T service.

getting PRO speed but paying for ELITE

2 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(2)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Sep 1, 2011 10:49:03 AM
(0)
Community Manager
Edited by ATTAlexCM on Sep 1, 2011 at 10:49:33 AM

Hi jeremyjurewicz,

Welcome to the Community!  There may be several reasons for this.  The Community has several experts that will gladly share their suggestions.  In the meantime, I wanted to share the following solution with more information on AT&T internet speeds.  If we can help further, please post for the Community or Private Message me.

http://www.att.com/esupport/article.jsp?sid=KB401829 (May need to select service type to view solution)

Regards,

Alex

--------------
Rethink Possible
Private Message (ATTCustomerCare for account specific help)

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions here.

Keep in mind; I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

Hi jeremyjurewicz,

Welcome to the Community!  There may be several reasons for this.  The Community has several experts that will gladly share their suggestions.  In the meantime, I wanted to share the following solution with more information on AT&T internet speeds.  If we can help further, please post for the Community or Private Message me.

http://www.att.com/esupport/article.jsp?sid=KB401829 (May need to select service type to view solution)

Regards,

Alex

--------------
Rethink Possible
Private Message (ATTCustomerCare for account specific help)

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions here.

Keep in mind; I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

Re: getting PRO speed but paying for ELITE

[ Edited ]
2 of 3 (335 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Sep 1, 2011 11:33:16 AM
(0)
Contributor

Thanks for responding.  I tried all those solutions.  When I called the help desk last night, the lady ran some tests and said that is was something on AT & T's end.  So I am really hoping that the service guy will make everything right on saturday.

Thanks for responding.  I tried all those solutions.  When I called the help desk last night, the lady ran some tests and said that is was something on AT & T's end.  So I am really hoping that the service guy will make everything right on saturday.

Re: getting PRO speed but paying for ELITE

3 of 3 (329 Views)
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments