getting PRO speed but paying for ELITE

Contributor

getting PRO speed but paying for ELITE

I do have a tech coming on saturday.  But for the first two weeks of my At & T service, I have been getting a steady 2.5 ish download and .45 upload.  Nowhere near the 6 down and .76 up I am paying for.  Can someone please maybe check my redback profile?  Wondering why this is happening?  Not a good start to my At & T service.

Message 1 of 3 (392 Views)
Community Manager

Re: getting PRO speed but paying for ELITE

[ Edited ]

Hi jeremyjurewicz,

Welcome to the Community!  There may be several reasons for this.  The Community has several experts that will gladly share their suggestions.  In the meantime, I wanted to share the following solution with more information on AT&T internet speeds.  If we can help further, please post for the Community or Private Message me.

http://www.att.com/esupport/article.jsp?sid=KB401829 (May need to select service type to view solution)

Regards,

Alex

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help others find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution".
Message 2 of 3 (386 Views)
Highlighted
Contributor

Re: getting PRO speed but paying for ELITE

Thanks for responding.  I tried all those solutions.  When I called the help desk last night, the lady ran some tests and said that is was something on AT & T's end.  So I am really hoping that the service guy will make everything right on saturday.

Message 3 of 3 (380 Views)