Ask a question
Search in Internet Forums

Internet Forum

Posted Feb 10, 2010
9:02:32 PM
View profile
error message: us.mg201.mail.yahoo....
I keep getting logged off of one emaail addy when I'm in mail and thrown back into the other email address mail and it's reallly annoying when I loose all of the email message I just composed because I'm logged off. Could this be related to Mozilla Firefox? "The page at http://us.mg201.mail.yahoo.com says:" appears in the top of the dialog box and the message below says "You are no loonger logged into att.net as "my main email address". The application will close" Anyone have a clue how to fix this? Or if it is a trojan or security issue? not sure. thanks, colleen
I keep getting logged off of one emaail addy when I'm in mail and thrown back into the other email address mail and it's reallly annoying when I loose all of the email message I just composed because I'm logged off. Could this be related to Mozilla Firefox? "The page at http://us.mg201.mail.yahoo.com says:" appears in the top of the dialog box and the message below says "You are no loonger logged into att.net as "my main email address". The application will close" Anyone have a clue how to fix this? Or if it is a trojan or security issue? not sure. thanks, colleen

error message: us.mg201.mail.yahoo....

1 reply
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(1)
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Feb 11, 2010 6:29:32 AM
(0)
Mentor

you may try clearing your firefox browser's temp internet files...

just go to TOOLS --> CLEAR PRIVATE DATA --> then check all the boxes --> click CLEAR PRIVATE DATA NOW.

then try to access your email. see if that works.

you may try clearing your firefox browser's temp internet files...

just go to TOOLS --> CLEAR PRIVATE DATA --> then check all the boxes --> click CLEAR PRIVATE DATA NOW.

then try to access your email. see if that works.

Re: error message: us.mg201.mail.yahoo....

2 of 2 (793 Views)