Ask a question
Search in Internet Forums

Internet Forum

Posted Sep 13, 2011
10:43:37 AM
email help

hi

my email canceled by att

im realy tired ,near1 month im tried to reactive my email.its very important for me.i cant tell to att because now im in travel and this country not support att.net.please guide me that whom can help me. I sent  very email to att customer car but I did not get a good answer.This is injustice . I really need this email. Because im teacher and   my students Projects are  in this email  and  Their scores will be announced  this week.

For God's help.one of my friends had this problem. but att permit to him that he could acces to his email with free yahoo id plz do it for me.

my email is error.-.-.0@att.net

hi

my email canceled by att

im realy tired ,near1 month im tried to reactive my email.its very important for me.i cant tell to att because now im in travel and this country not support att.net.please guide me that whom can help me. I sent  very email to att customer car but I did not get a good answer.This is injustice . I really need this email. Because im teacher and   my students Projects are  in this email  and  Their scores will be announced  this week.

For God's help.one of my friends had this problem. but att permit to him that he could acces to his email with free yahoo id plz do it for me.

my email is error.-.-.0@att.net

email help

2 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(2)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Sep 13, 2011 11:47:35 AM
(0)
Former Community Manager

I have reviewed the notes from your last contact with support and I have sent you another private message about this issue. 

--------------

As of May 1st, I am no longer serving as the Community Manager for AT&T. This account will no longer be able to accept private messages. If you have an account related issue, please send a private message to ATTCustomerCare.

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions here.

I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

I have reviewed the notes from your last contact with support and I have sent you another private message about this issue. 

--------------

As of May 1st, I am no longer serving as the Community Manager for AT&T. This account will no longer be able to accept private messages. If you have an account related issue, please send a private message to ATTCustomerCare.

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions here.

I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

Re: email help

2 of 3 (146 Views)
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Sep 14, 2011 2:43:16 AM
(0)
Tutor
Edited by pamelaz on Sep 14, 2011 at 5:02:48 AM

hi all
{Personal content removed for your safety}