Ask a question
Search in Internet Forums

Internet Forum

Posted Oct 6, 2009
11:44:34 AM
View profile
email error #999

Does anyone else keep getting error #999 while in email. It seems to be happening to me more & more often. When I'm checking my inbox, trying to go from 1 to the next, it will just quit working & eventually give the error msg. I can go back to my homepage & try starting all over but it won't let me til it's good & ready. I've reported it to Yahoo, since it's yahoo mail, they say to check with at&t . We all know how well that usually works out. My spyware is working fine, I've scanned for viruses repeatedly, all of which was suggested by yahoo. Any suggestions?

Does anyone else keep getting error #999 while in email. It seems to be happening to me more & more often. When I'm checking my inbox, trying to go from 1 to the next, it will just quit working & eventually give the error msg. I can go back to my homepage & try starting all over but it won't let me til it's good & ready. I've reported it to Yahoo, since it's yahoo mail, they say to check with at&t . We all know how well that usually works out. My spyware is working fine, I've scanned for viruses repeatedly, all of which was suggested by yahoo. Any suggestions?

email error #999

1 reply
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(1)
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 6, 2009 6:57:28 PM
(0)
Guru
hi huntfun!

have you tried clearing your browser's temporary internet files? sometimes, corrupted cookies/cache can cause webmail errors.
hi huntfun!

have you tried clearing your browser's temporary internet files? sometimes, corrupted cookies/cache can cause webmail errors.

Re: email error #999

2 of 2 (721 Views)