dial up screen

Highlighted

dial up screen

When I try and login on the dial up screen - it keeps giving me and invalid password even tho I have saved the password - this happens about everyother loggon.

Also it will not initiate IE8 i have to do it manually

what a crock!

Message 1 of 3
Employee

Re: dial up screen

Hello ,

The issue that you are experiencing seems to be your AT&T email account specific issue, I would suggest you contact AT&T technical support at 1-877-722-3755, they will check your AT&T account details and help you accordingly.

Remember to always mark items that you find useful as "Accepted Solutions”, you can even mark multiple
in a single thread.  This will help other users find this information too!!

Employee Contributor*
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 2 of 3

Re: dial up screen

Golly that is the same response to my other Q? - what good is anything on this forum?

Message 3 of 3
You must type a description before you click preview or reply.
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the internet boards! Did you know the AT&T Community forums has the answers you need to solve most service woes? Check out our How To Forum article. You will learn how to find your answer!

Service acting up? Click here to troubleshoot now!

For DSL related issues. We highly recommend chatting with our teams to address this as quickly as possible.

Additional Support