convert email box

Highlighted

convert email box

I would like to go back to the old format of the att email box
The new one is way too restrictive and cluttered
I was great with the old way - I dont need tabs or all the other cluttery advertisements on the right to restrict the view of my email-
We all need less clutter in our lives!!
Message 1 of 3 (263 Views)
Employee

Re: convert email box

We apologize for the inconvenience that you are experiencing due to advertisements available on your AT&T Yahoo! mail page. I would like to explain that the advertising is a needed step towards providing world class service at an affordable price.

There is an option to hide the advertisements in the All New Mail, by selecting the triangle midway down on the reading pane. Selecting the triangle (circled in image where cursor is located) will temporarily close out the advertisement, expanding the view to the right.
If you are using AT&T Mail classic, to move to AT&T All New Mail, please follow the steps mentioned below:
  1. Once you sign in on your AT&T email account.
  2. click on Options (available on the top right corner).
  3. Click on "switch to All New Mail" from the drop down menu.

However, if want to go back to AT&T New Alternative Portal (NAP) from AT&T Powered By Yahoo (PBY), that can not be possible.
AT&T has designed a new home page that is powered by Yahoo! to offer many exciting new features and enhancements to your Internet experience and Once you migrate you cannot go back to change your Portal page.

If you experience any difficulty while moving from AT&T Mail Classic to AT&T All New Mail, it is recommended that you contact AT&T eChat.

If you are in 'AR, CA, CT, IL, IN, KS, MI, MO, NV, OH, OK, TX, & WI ',  you may click on the following link to connect to a chat agent:

Remember to always mark items that you find useful as "Accepted Solutions”, you can even mark multiple
in a single thread.  This will help other users find this information too!!

Employee Contributor*
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 2 of 3 (263 Views)
Scholar

Re: convert email box

If you use Firefox, install Adblock Plus (a Firefox add-on) by going to http://adblockplus.org/en/. It will block those annoying ads on Yahoo mail.
Message 3 of 3 (263 Views)