constant up & down -to mobile,al

Contributor

constant up & down -to mobile,al

For past 24 hours internet dsl is up and down like a yoyo. Stays up 30-120 seconds then loses internet ... router isnt rebooting or anything hardware related. Just drops connection. I have tried 2 different routers with same issue on both. Not a pc problem... this a connection problem from router out.

So bad i am actually posting this via my cell phone as it would take 202-3 minutes to get this in place via dsl.
Message 1 of 2 (305 Views)
Community Manager

Re: constant up & down -to mobile,al

reverof wrote:
For past 24 hours internet dsl is up and down like a yoyo. Stays up 30-120 seconds then loses internet ... router isnt rebooting or anything hardware related. Just drops connection. I have tried 2 different routers with same issue on both. Not a pc problem... this a connection problem from router out.

So bad i am actually posting this via my cell phone as it would take 202-3 minutes to get this in place via dsl.

Welcome reverof.  I'm sorry to hear about the frequent disconnects. The following are solutions to help with connection trouble..

Internet Connection Help.. (Suggest using the Troubleshoot & Resolve tool)

If the trouble continues, please send me a Private Message with your name, account number, phone number and the best time to contact you.  We'll get you in touch with the group that can look into it.

*To send a private message, you can either click on the link in this message or click on the little blue envelope in the upper right hand corner, click "compose new message" and type my username in the "Send To" field.

Regards,

Alex

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help others find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution".
Message 2 of 2 (263 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the internet boards! Check out our troubleshooting articles below and don’t forget to search the forums - your question may have been answered already!

Service acting up? Click here to troubleshoot now!

Additional Support