Ask a question
Search in Internet Forums

Internet Forum

Posted May 28, 2012
11:28:33 AM
View profile
constant up & down -to mobile,al
For past 24 hours internet dsl is up and down like a yoyo. Stays up 30-120 seconds then loses internet ... router isnt rebooting or anything hardware related. Just drops connection. I have tried 2 different routers with same issue on both. Not a pc problem... this a connection problem from router out.

So bad i am actually posting this via my cell phone as it would take 202-3 minutes to get this in place via dsl.
For past 24 hours internet dsl is up and down like a yoyo. Stays up 30-120 seconds then loses internet ... router isnt rebooting or anything hardware related. Just drops connection. I have tried 2 different routers with same issue on both. Not a pc problem... this a connection problem from router out.

So bad i am actually posting this via my cell phone as it would take 202-3 minutes to get this in place via dsl.

constant up & down -to mobile,al

1 reply
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(1)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
May 30, 2012 8:14:03 AM
(0)
Community Manager

reverof wrote:

Welcome reverof.  I'm sorry to hear about the frequent disconnects. The following are solutions to help with connection trouble..

Internet Connection Help.. (Suggest using the Troubleshoot & Resolve tool)

If the trouble continues, please send me a Private Message with your name, account number, phone number and the best time to contact you.  We'll get you in touch with the group that can look into it.

*To send a private message, you can either click on the link in this message or click on the little blue envelope in the upper right hand corner, click "compose new message" and type my username in the "Send To" field.

Regards,

Alex

--------------
Rethink Possible
Private Message (ATTCustomerCare for account specific help)

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions here.

Keep in mind; I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

reverof wrote:

Welcome reverof.  I'm sorry to hear about the frequent disconnects. The following are solutions to help with connection trouble..

Internet Connection Help.. (Suggest using the Troubleshoot & Resolve tool)

If the trouble continues, please send me a Private Message with your name, account number, phone number and the best time to contact you.  We'll get you in touch with the group that can look into it.

*To send a private message, you can either click on the link in this message or click on the little blue envelope in the upper right hand corner, click "compose new message" and type my username in the "Send To" field.

Regards,

Alex

--------------
Rethink Possible
Private Message (ATTCustomerCare for account specific help)

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions here.

Keep in mind; I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

Re: constant up & down -to mobile,al

2 of 2 (208 Views)