Ask a question
Search in Internet Forums

Internet Forum

Posted Mar 4, 2012
6:33:52 PM
View profile
can't connect to Westell router

Recently received a new Westell router from ATT to replace my old/broken 2wire router.

However I can't connect (wirelessly) my Gateway NV78 64-bit to the new Westell router. (Note that it works fine when connected with a cable).

Talked to ATT and Gateway support. Downloaded the latest wireless drivers for the laptop. Still can't connect.

Info about the router:

- Westell

- rev 12

- Model: B90-755025-15

Any ideas?

Thanks!

Recently received a new Westell router from ATT to replace my old/broken 2wire router.

However I can't connect (wirelessly) my Gateway NV78 64-bit to the new Westell router. (Note that it works fine when connected with a cable).

Talked to ATT and Gateway support. Downloaded the latest wireless drivers for the laptop. Still can't connect.

Info about the router:

- Westell

- rev 12

- Model: B90-755025-15

Any ideas?

Thanks!

can't connect to Westell router

1 reply
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(1)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Mar 16, 2012 4:06:33 PM
(0)
Tutor
you can try deleting the saved wireless profiles in your wireless networks and create a new one using the wireless encryption/security key that you can find on the bottom of your netgear7550. are you using a laptop? what's the os?
you can try deleting the saved wireless profiles in your wireless networks and create a new one using the wireless encryption/security key that you can find on the bottom of your netgear7550. are you using a laptop? what's the os?

Re: can't connect to Westell router

2 of 2 (481 Views)
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments