02-06-2010 8:30 AM
02-08-2010 11:19 AM
What state are you in, so I can have a technical support agent help you out?
02-08-2010 5:12 PM
02-12-2010 8:53 PM
02-15-2010 2:46 PM
I am sorry that you got bounced around while trying to get technical assistance. It may help the agents to pull up and verify your account by providing them with the AT&T email ID you registered for the dial up service.
The AT&T Accelerator download is available only to AT&T Internet Service customers, and it is not available for Macintosh computers. Kindly follow these steps to download and install the AT&T Accelerator which can help increase your Internet browsing speed:
1. Connect to the Internet through your AT&T Internet connection.
2. Go to www.att.com/esupport/accelerator website. You will see the AT&T Accelerator Technology download page.
3. Click the Download Now button.
4. Click either the Run button or the *Save button.
*If you saved the installer file, navigate to the location where it was downloaded and double-click the att_accelerator icon to begin the installation.
NOTE: AT&T Accelerator includes an extension that automatically configures Mozilla Firefox to work with Accelerator. If you are using Firefox, you will see a screen prompting you to install the extension.
5. Follow the steps in the Installation Wizard. On the End User License Agreement page, click the Accept button.
6. Click Next through the remaining screens until the Please Reboot... screen displays.
02-15-2010 2:48 PM
Would also like to keep the connection box open on the desktop while I browse, when I connect it disappears (does not stay open and icon does not appear on the lower bar like before.) So right now when I connect I have to click internet explorer icon on desktop to get my home page to load, didn't have to do that before.
I believe you want a shortcut for the dial up connection to be placed on the desktop. If you are using a WinXP computer, you may follow these steps:
1. Go to Start --> Control Panel --> Network Connections or Network And Internet Connections (then click Network Connections).
2. Right-click on your AT&T dial up connection, and hit Create A Shortcut.
3. Click YES on the pop-up window.
Every time the computer starts up, you need to connect to the dial up service first before accessing your homepage on Internet Explorer.
02-16-2010 4:32 PM
03-11-2010 8:15 AM
03-11-2010 5:01 PM
03-11-2010 10:30 PM
07-30-2010 2:37 PM
To set it up where all got to do is go to contol panel > internet options > connections > high lite - dial whenever network connection is not present then high light the dial up you use in the panal above .
kclick ok . then reboot , then just click on your web browser and it will dial the connection and pull up your save home page .
© 2016 AT&T Intellectual Property.This link will open a new window All rights reserved. AT&T, Globe logo, Mobilizing Your World and DIRECTV are registered trademarks of AT&T Intellectual Property and/or AT&T affiliated companies. All other marks are the property of their respective owners.
Congratulations! You earned the Liz badge!