Ask a question
Search in Internet Forums

Internet Forum

Posted Jan 18, 2010
7:15:33 PM
View profile
can I get a bellsouth.net email?
i'm confused.....recently moved to oklahoma with the military, and signed up for att home internet. i've been outside of the continental us for about 3 years now and was surprised to see at&t and yahoo merged.... i see i can make sub-accts, but cannot make any with bellsouth.net. does anyone know of any tricks to get around this? i had bellsouth in high school and wanted to get an email similar to my old one. please let me know if anyone can help! thanks! :smileyhappy:
i'm confused.....recently moved to oklahoma with the military, and signed up for att home internet. i've been outside of the continental us for about 3 years now and was surprised to see at&t and yahoo merged.... i see i can make sub-accts, but cannot make any with bellsouth.net. does anyone know of any tricks to get around this? i had bellsouth in high school and wanted to get an email similar to my old one. please let me know if anyone can help! thanks! :smileyhappy:

can I get a bellsouth.net email?

2 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(2)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jan 19, 2010 6:20:36 AM
(0)
Guru

i believe all new ATT accounts are given an @att.net domain, and all its sub-accounts will also have the same email domain.

but if you once had bellsouth and was able to register the same @bellsouth.net email ID as the new primary email ID for the ATT internet service, then you have the options to create an @bellsouth.net or @att.net sub-accounts.

i believe all new ATT accounts are given an @att.net domain, and all its sub-accounts will also have the same email domain.

but if you once had bellsouth and was able to register the same @bellsouth.net email ID as the new primary email ID for the ATT internet service, then you have the options to create an @bellsouth.net or @att.net sub-accounts.

Re: can I get a bellsouth.net email?

2 of 3 (6,608 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
May 3, 2010 8:58:24 AM
(0)
Contributor

unfortunately it was over 15 years ago that i had the email address.... :smileysad:

unfortunately it was over 15 years ago that i had the email address.... :smileysad:

Re: can I get a bellsouth.net email?

3 of 3 (6,608 Views)
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments