can I get a bellsouth.net email?

Contributor

can I get a bellsouth.net email?

i'm confused.....recently moved to oklahoma with the military, and signed up for att home internet. i've been outside of the continental us for about 3 years now and was surprised to see at&t and yahoo merged.... i see i can make sub-accts, but cannot make any with bellsouth.net. does anyone know of any tricks to get around this? i had bellsouth in high school and wanted to get an email similar to my old one. please let me know if anyone can help! thanks! :smileyhappy:
Tags (3)
Message 1 of 3
Guru

Re: can I get a bellsouth.net email?

i believe all new ATT accounts are given an @att.net domain, and all its sub-accounts will also have the same email domain.

but if you once had bellsouth and was able to register the same @bellsouth.net email ID as the new primary email ID for the ATT internet service, then you have the options to create an @bellsouth.net or @att.net sub-accounts.

Message 2 of 3
Highlighted
Contributor

Re: can I get a bellsouth.net email?

unfortunately it was over 15 years ago that i had the email address.... :smileysad:

Message 3 of 3
You must type a description before you click preview or reply.
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the internet boards! Did you know the AT&T Community forums has the answers you need to solve most service woes? Check out our How To Forum article. You will learn how to find your answer!

Service acting up? Click here to troubleshoot now!

For DSL related issues. We highly recommend chatting with our teams to address this as quickly as possible.

Additional Support