caller ID on computer screen

Contributor

caller ID on computer screen

[ Edited ]

How do I get in coming calls to show up on my computer screen ,,,since i have connected a wireless router for high speed DSL to this computer??  I still get the caller ID to show up on my TV screen..     Help????

Dwayne {Personal content removed for your safety}

Message 1 of 7 (795 Views)
Community Manager

Re: caller ID on computer screen

Hey Dwayne,

Welcome to the Community!  Thank you for the PM.  Please check your messages for my reply. 

Regards,

Alex

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help others find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution".
Message 2 of 7 (791 Views)
Contributor

[ Edited ]

check my messages???    WHERE?????   {Personal content removed for your safety}

Message 3 of 7 (778 Views)
Former Moderator

[ Edited ]

Hello cdwy2k1,

Click on the blue envelope private message box in the top right.  It looks like this: 

Remember to always mark items that you find useful as "Accepted Solutions”, you can even mark multiple
in a single thread.  This will help other users find this information too!!

Message 4 of 7 (772 Views)
Contributor

Hello: You posted a reply to this question, of how to get caller ID on a computer screen connected to an AT&T DSL modem network, but it was private (back to the questioner).

Can you please let me know the solution? Thank you.

Message 5 of 7 (739 Views)
Contributor

I too would like to know how to get caller id to show on my computer screen.

Thanks

Message 6 of 7 (711 Views)
Community Manager

Hi everyone,

Thank you for the feedback.  At this time, AT&T does not offer this functionality.

For more information on the features offered for AT&T DSL users, please check the HSI DSL self-support page at..

http://www.att.com/esupport/main.jsp

Regards,

Alex

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help others find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution".
Message 7 of 7 (702 Views)