Ask a question
Search in Internet Forums

Internet Forum

Posted Sep 22, 2011
1:59:31 PM
View profile
caller ID on computer screen
Edited by pamelaz on Sep 22, 2011 at 6:24:04 PM

How do I get in coming calls to show up on my computer screen ,,,since i have connected a wireless router for high speed DSL to this computer??  I still get the caller ID to show up on my TV screen..     Help????

Dwayne {Personal content removed for your safety}

How do I get in coming calls to show up on my computer screen ,,,since i have connected a wireless router for high speed DSL to this computer??  I still get the caller ID to show up on my TV screen..     Help????

Dwayne {Personal content removed for your safety}

caller ID on computer screen

[ Edited ]
6 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(6)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Sep 22, 2011 2:21:26 PM
(0)
Community Manager

Hey Dwayne,

Welcome to the Community!  Thank you for the PM.  Please check your messages for my reply. 

Regards,

Alex

--------------
Rethink Possible
Private Message (ATTCustomerCare for account specific help)

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions here.

Keep in mind; I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

Hey Dwayne,

Welcome to the Community!  Thank you for the PM.  Please check your messages for my reply. 

Regards,

Alex

--------------
Rethink Possible

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions here.

Keep in mind; I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

Re: caller ID on computer screen

2 of 7 (682 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Sep 22, 2011 5:46:34 PM
(0)
Contributor
Edited by pamelaz on Sep 22, 2011 at 6:22:45 PM

check my messages???    WHERE?????   {Personal content removed for your safety}

check my messages???    WHERE?????   {Personal content removed for your safety}

[ Edited ]
3 of 7 (669 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Sep 22, 2011 6:23:28 PM
(0)
Former Moderator
Edited by pamelaz on Sep 22, 2011 at 6:23:49 PM

Hello cdwy2k1,

Click on the blue envelope private message box in the top right.  It looks like this: 

Remember to always mark items that you find useful as "Accepted Solutions”, you can even mark multiple
in a single thread.  This will help other users find this information too!!

Hello cdwy2k1,

Click on the blue envelope private message box in the top right.  It looks like this: 

Remember to always mark items that you find useful as "Accepted Solutions”, you can even mark multiple
in a single thread.  This will help other users find this information too!!

[ Edited ]
4 of 7 (663 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Sep 28, 2011 10:29:06 AM
(0)
Contributor

Hello: You posted a reply to this question, of how to get caller ID on a computer screen connected to an AT&T DSL modem network, but it was private (back to the questioner).

Can you please let me know the solution? Thank you.

Hello: You posted a reply to this question, of how to get caller ID on a computer screen connected to an AT&T DSL modem network, but it was private (back to the questioner).

Can you please let me know the solution? Thank you.

5 of 7 (630 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 8, 2011 3:11:48 PM
(0)
Contributor

I too would like to know how to get caller id to show on my computer screen.

Thanks

I too would like to know how to get caller id to show on my computer screen.

Thanks

6 of 7 (602 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 10, 2011 1:32:32 PM
(0)
Community Manager

Hi everyone,

Thank you for the feedback.  At this time, AT&T does not offer this functionality.

For more information on the features offered for AT&T DSL users, please check the HSI DSL self-support page at..

http://www.att.com/esupport/main.jsp

Regards,

Alex

--------------
Rethink Possible

Hi everyone,

Thank you for the feedback.  At this time, AT&T does not offer this functionality.

For more information on the features offered for AT&T DSL users, please check the HSI DSL self-support page at..

http://www.att.com/esupport/main.jsp

Regards,

Alex

--------------
Rethink Possible

7 of 7 (593 Views)
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments