Ask a question
Search in Internet Forums

Internet Forum

Posted Apr 17, 2012
5:31:31 AM
billing

When I signed up for u verse, representative Brian accidently forgot to tell me that there is a $100.00 sign up fee. Just got a surprise on my bill that I didnt plan on and I dont appreciate a bait and switch. This should be illegal. And whats up with their reps anyway, everytime I try to call them I always get the person who talks sooooo softly that I end up hanging up on them. Seeing how there seems to be no way to communicate with att I think Im just not going to pay this bill, wait for them to cut me off and then go with roadrunner.

When I signed up for u verse, representative Brian accidently forgot to tell me that there is a $100.00 sign up fee. Just got a surprise on my bill that I didnt plan on and I dont appreciate a bait and switch. This should be illegal. And whats up with their reps anyway, everytime I try to call them I always get the person who talks sooooo softly that I end up hanging up on them. Seeing how there seems to be no way to communicate with att I think Im just not going to pay this bill, wait for them to cut me off and then go with roadrunner.

billing

1 reply
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(1)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Apr 17, 2012 6:34:00 PM
(0)
Former Moderator

In efforts to avoid board clutter and confusion, we ask that you please refrain from cross and double posting. Please check here for responses to your inquiry. Thank you.

Remember to always mark items that you find useful as "Accepted Solutions”, you can even mark multipleposts in a single thread.  This will help other users find this information too!!

In efforts to avoid board clutter and confusion, we ask that you please refrain from cross and double posting. Please check here for responses to your inquiry. Thank you.

Re: billing

2 of 2 (514 Views)