Ask a question
Search in Internet Forums

Internet Forum

Posted May 29, 2012
11:59:16 AM
View profile
attchments are not downloaded to windows mail

I use window's mail. I receive email without their attachment. Why do i have to go to ATT mail to get the attachment.

I use window's mail. I receive email without their attachment. Why do i have to go to ATT mail to get the attachment.

attchments are not downloaded to windows mail

2 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(2)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
May 30, 2012 8:33:59 AM
(0)
Community Manager

ray0120 wrote:

Welcome ray0120. Sorry to hear about the email attachment trouble. Please tell us more. Is your AT&T mail account setup to forward mail to your Windows mail account? What happens when you send an email from your AT&T mail account directly to your Windows mail account?  Also, what is the extension of the attachment you are trying to receive (.pdf/.doc/etc..)? Members may have other suggestions for you.

Regards,

Alex

--------------
Rethink Possible
Private Message (ATTCustomerCare for account specific help)

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions here.

Keep in mind; I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

ray0120 wrote:

Welcome ray0120. Sorry to hear about the email attachment trouble. Please tell us more. Is your AT&T mail account setup to forward mail to your Windows mail account? What happens when you send an email from your AT&T mail account directly to your Windows mail account?  Also, what is the extension of the attachment you are trying to receive (.pdf/.doc/etc..)? Members may have other suggestions for you.

Regards,

Alex

--------------
Rethink Possible
Private Message (ATTCustomerCare for account specific help)

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions here.

Keep in mind; I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

Re: attchments are not downloaded to windows mail

2 of 3 (244 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jun 27, 2012 7:18:45 AM
(0)
Contributor

My Windows mail is set up to receive mail from ATT.net, Verizon.net, and Mindspring.com. Mail is sent to my ATT address with pdf attachments; when they are downloaded there is no attachment. I must log in to ATT mail to get the attachment.

I do not have a problem with Verizon or Mindspring mail.

My Windows mail is set up to receive mail from ATT.net, Verizon.net, and Mindspring.com. Mail is sent to my ATT address with pdf attachments; when they are downloaded there is no attachment. I must log in to ATT mail to get the attachment.

I do not have a problem with Verizon or Mindspring mail.

Re: attchments are not downloaded to windows mail

3 of 3 (202 Views)
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments