attchments are not downloaded to windows mail

Contributor

attchments are not downloaded to windows mail

I use window's mail. I receive email without their attachment. Why do i have to go to ATT mail to get the attachment.

Message 1 of 3 (296 Views)
Community Manager

Re: attchments are not downloaded to windows mail

ray0120 wrote:

I use window's mail. I receive email without their attachment. Why do i have to go to ATT mail to get the attachment.

Welcome ray0120. Sorry to hear about the email attachment trouble. Please tell us more. Is your AT&T mail account setup to forward mail to your Windows mail account? What happens when you send an email from your AT&T mail account directly to your Windows mail account?  Also, what is the extension of the attachment you are trying to receive (.pdf/.doc/etc..)? Members may have other suggestions for you.

Regards,

Alex

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help others find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution".
Message 2 of 3 (285 Views)
Highlighted
Contributor

Re: attchments are not downloaded to windows mail

My Windows mail is set up to receive mail from ATT.net, Verizon.net, and Mindspring.com. Mail is sent to my ATT address with pdf attachments; when they are downloaded there is no attachment. I must log in to ATT mail to get the attachment.

I do not have a problem with Verizon or Mindspring mail.

Message 3 of 3 (243 Views)