(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Aug 8, 2011 2:28:19 PM
(0)
Employee
Edited by ATTMarianaCM on Sep 12, 2013 at 11:02:33 AM
Hi cole69,

We would be glad to provide the information.

Yahoo! browser has reached end of life and is no longer supported since technical updates are not being made for the browser. As a result, functionality and quality will degrade over time. We would request you to use AT&T supported browsers like Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox or Safari.

The newer supported browsers have updated tools and security features that will make your AT&T Internet browsing experience even better.

The link given below would provide additional information. You can download Internet Explorer optimized for AT&T powered by Yahoo! from the help article.

For further assistance, please contact AT&T e-chat support from the web link provided below

Remember to always mark items that you find useful as "Accepted Solutions”, you can even mark multiple
in a single thread.  This will help other users find this information too!!

Hi cole69,

We would be glad to provide the information.

Yahoo! browser has reached end of life and is no longer supported since technical updates are not being made for the browser. As a result, functionality and quality will degrade over time. We would request you to use AT&T supported browsers like Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox or Safari.

The newer supported browsers have updated tools and security features that will make your AT&T Internet browsing experience even better.

The link given below would provide additional information. You can download Internet Explorer optimized for AT&T powered by Yahoo! from the help article.

For further assistance, please contact AT&T e-chat support from the web link provided below

Remember to always mark items that you find useful as "Accepted Solutions”, you can even mark multiple
in a single thread.  This will help other users find this information too!!

*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

Re: att yahoo browser

[ Edited ]
2 of 2 (455 Views)