at&T Invisible commercial is an insult

Contributor

at&T Invisible commercial is an insult

I'm thinking about cancelling my high speed connection (you know, the one that's connected to a wireless router) -- and getting the entire neighborhood to cancel also. Because, as your commercial points out, our "40-50 something" age group just doesn't understand the concept of "wireless."  I polled the neighborhood and every household has a wireless router. so uhm... AT&T,  it's not good to insult your customers. You got the age wrong, it's the 80+ age group that just MAY have a problem with that, but then again my 85 yr. father  is using wireless at his house too! So maybe the focus group should be "10 and under."  Go figure, that commercial would have worked maybe 15 yrs. ago, but it's outdated now.

Message 1 of 2 (210 Views)
Former Moderator

Re: at&T Invisible commercial is an insult

Hello spatzwa,

I would like to thank you for bringing this issue to our concern and I do apologize for the inconvenience this has caused you. Our advertisements are not meant to offend anybody but only to provide information about our products and services. You could try to contact our customer service team to air out your concern about the said advertisement. You may reach them at 1 888 321 2375 if you are from these states - KY, TN, NC, SC, LA, MS, AL, GA, FL; and 1 877 722 3755 if you are located in CA, NV, KS, MO, OK, AR, TX, WI, MI, IL, IN, OH, CT. Just choose the option for sales/customer service and they are open between 8:00 am to 7:00 pm, Monday through Friday, and 8:00 am to 5:00 pm on Saturday EST. They are closed on Sundays and Holidays.

Should you need further help regarding your post, please feel free to reply on this thread or you may call our Technical Support Helpdesk. You may reach them at 1 888 321 2375 if you are from these states - KY, TN, NC, SC, LA, MS, AL, GA, FL; and 1 877 722 3755 if you are located in CA, NV, KS, MO, OK, AR, TX, WI, MI, IL, IN, OH, CT.

Remember to always mark items that you find useful as "Accepted Solutions”, you can even mark multiple
in a single thread.  This will help other users find this information too!!

Message 2 of 2 (210 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.