Helpful Links

You are probably getting charged for extra DSL usage and not even know it

Contributor

You are probably getting charged for extra DSL usage and not even know it

Were u told that your DSL had a minimum of data usage and if it went over you would be charged? 

It seems i have been paying over my limit.  If that is not bad enough the warnings were not sent to my message center on my AT&T web page, or even to my desired Email address, where they send everything else, specially their commercials.

Is this not intential?  If you are going over your limit, should u not be warned ?   Why send it to some email u first got when u started the service instead of sending to the email that u have requested to be contacted?

This is done on purpose.

Message 1 of 2
Community Manager

Re: You are probably getting charged for extra DSL usage and not even know it

Welcome staruni5 and thank you for posting. I'm sorry to hear about your experience. I received your Private Message and replied with the information needed since this is account specific. Please check your Private Message inbox (blue envelope, top-right) for an update.  We'll get you in touch with the group that can look into it.

Regards,
Alex

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help others find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution".
Message 2 of 2
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the internet boards! Check out our troubleshooting articles below and don’t forget to search the forums - your question may have been answered already!

Service acting up? Click here to troubleshoot now!

For DSL related issues, we are here to chat!

Additional Support