Ask a question
Search in Internet Forums

Internet Forum

Posted Mar 17, 2012
9:12:18 AM
View profile
You are probably getting charged for extra DSL usage and not even know it

Were u told that your DSL had a minimum of data usage and if it went over you would be charged? 

It seems i have been paying over my limit.  If that is not bad enough the warnings were not sent to my message center on my AT&T web page, or even to my desired Email address, where they send everything else, specially their commercials.

Is this not intential?  If you are going over your limit, should u not be warned ?   Why send it to some email u first got when u started the service instead of sending to the email that u have requested to be contacted?

This is done on purpose.

Were u told that your DSL had a minimum of data usage and if it went over you would be charged? 

It seems i have been paying over my limit.  If that is not bad enough the warnings were not sent to my message center on my AT&T web page, or even to my desired Email address, where they send everything else, specially their commercials.

Is this not intential?  If you are going over your limit, should u not be warned ?   Why send it to some email u first got when u started the service instead of sending to the email that u have requested to be contacted?

This is done on purpose.

You are probably getting charged for extra DSL usage and not even know it

1 reply
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(1)
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Mar 19, 2012 7:04:17 AM
(0)
Community Manager

Welcome staruni5 and thank you for posting. I'm sorry to hear about your experience. I received your Private Message and replied with the information needed since this is account specific. Please check your Private Message inbox (blue envelope, top-right) for an update.  We'll get you in touch with the group that can look into it.

Regards,
Alex

--------------
Rethink Possible
Private Message (ATTCustomerCare for account specific help)

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions here.

Keep in mind; I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

Welcome staruni5 and thank you for posting. I'm sorry to hear about your experience. I received your Private Message and replied with the information needed since this is account specific. Please check your Private Message inbox (blue envelope, top-right) for an update.  We'll get you in touch with the group that can look into it.

Regards,
Alex

--------------
Rethink Possible
Private Message (ATTCustomerCare for account specific help)

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions here.

Keep in mind; I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

Re: You are probably getting charged for extra DSL usage and not even know it

2 of 2 (464 Views)