Ask a question
Search in Internet Forums

Internet Forum

Posted Aug 2, 2010
4:57:55 PM
View profile
Yahoo Calendar Now AT&T Calendar?

Help! Been using Yahool Calendar for years even before AT&T came on board. Signed in with Yahoo email address.

Now that I sign in with personal email address from bellsouth.net (Att.net) Yahoo calendar items not there. Still receiving email reminders so know calendar is somewhere, but can't find it. What do I do? Emailed Yahoo folks and they said to contact AT&T because it's an Internet issue. So confused! Has Yahoo merged with AT&T or are they just combining some features?

Guess I will call AT&T tomorrow. Too tired tonight to go through the rig-a-ma-row with the support techs.

Help! Been using Yahool Calendar for years even before AT&T came on board. Signed in with Yahoo email address.

Now that I sign in with personal email address from bellsouth.net (Att.net) Yahoo calendar items not there. Still receiving email reminders so know calendar is somewhere, but can't find it. What do I do? Emailed Yahoo folks and they said to contact AT&T because it's an Internet issue. So confused! Has Yahoo merged with AT&T or are they just combining some features?

Guess I will call AT&T tomorrow. Too tired tonight to go through the rig-a-ma-row with the support techs.

Yahoo Calendar Now AT&T Calendar?

4 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(4)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Aug 2, 2010 5:22:45 PM
(0)
Contributor

Not happy!! Found an email AT&T page. Filled in info and clicked submit. This is what I got....

The Page You Requested Is No Longer Available

Please visit our Homepage at http://www.att.net or browse our content from A-Z

So frustrated! Would like to resolve problem via email or online somehow. Phone calls to tech center take too long...

Not happy!! Found an email AT&T page. Filled in info and clicked submit. This is what I got....

The Page You Requested Is No Longer Available

Please visit our Homepage at http://www.att.net or browse our content from A-Z

So frustrated! Would like to resolve problem via email or online somehow. Phone calls to tech center take too long...

Re: Yahoo Calendar Now AT&T Calendar?

2 of 5 (2,923 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Aug 2, 2010 9:08:22 PM
(0)
Former Moderator

Hi there SnapShot,

I extend my gratitude to you for contacting us about this issue through the forums and please, accept my sincere apologies for any inconvenience that you have experienced. With regard to emails, At&t has partnered with Yahoo!. You said you got your calendars on your regular Yahoo!

email. Given that, the information there and the calender can only be accessed if you're signed in to your regular Yahoo! email. That could be why you were not able to see any calendars when you signed in with your Bellsouth/At&t email. That's because it's another account; so you have a different calendar in it eventhough it's on the same homepage or server which is Yahoo!. I hope this has cleared out a couple of things. Thank you for your patience.

Should you need further help regarding your post, please feel free to reply on this thread or you may call our Technical Support Helpdesk. You may reach them at 1 888 321 2375 if you are from these states - KY, TN, NC, SC, LA, MS, AL, GA, FL; and 1 877 722 3755 if you are located in CA, NV, KS, MO, OK, AR, TX, WI, MI, IL, IN, OH, CT.

For quick answers, make the new AT&T Help site your first stop. Visit http://www.att.com/esupport/ where you'll find pages of product information to assist you.

Thank you for choosing At&t where we value your Business.

Remember to always mark items that you find useful as "Accepted Solutions”, you can even mark multiple
in a single thread.  This will help other users find this information too!!

Hi there SnapShot,

I extend my gratitude to you for contacting us about this issue through the forums and please, accept my sincere apologies for any inconvenience that you have experienced. With regard to emails, At&t has partnered with Yahoo!. You said you got your calendars on your regular Yahoo!

email. Given that, the information there and the calender can only be accessed if you're signed in to your regular Yahoo! email. That could be why you were not able to see any calendars when you signed in with your Bellsouth/At&t email. That's because it's another account; so you have a different calendar in it eventhough it's on the same homepage or server which is Yahoo!. I hope this has cleared out a couple of things. Thank you for your patience.

Should you need further help regarding your post, please feel free to reply on this thread or you may call our Technical Support Helpdesk. You may reach them at 1 888 321 2375 if you are from these states - KY, TN, NC, SC, LA, MS, AL, GA, FL; and 1 877 722 3755 if you are located in CA, NV, KS, MO, OK, AR, TX, WI, MI, IL, IN, OH, CT.

For quick answers, make the new AT&T Help site your first stop. Visit http://www.att.com/esupport/ where you'll find pages of product information to assist you.

Thank you for choosing At&t where we value your Business.

Remember to always mark items that you find useful as "Accepted Solutions”, you can even mark multiple
in a single thread.  This will help other users find this information too!!

Re: Yahoo Calendar Now AT&T Calendar?

3 of 5 (2,923 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jun 5, 2011 12:06:56 PM
(0)
Former Moderator
Moved to its own thread

ATT/Yahoo calendar broken

4 of 5 (2,479 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jun 5, 2011 12:30:26 PM
(0)
Former Moderator

I would like to thank everyone for taking the time to post your comments and opinions related to this topic. This topic has been thoroughly discussed and will now be closed.

Remember to always mark items that you find useful as "Accepted Solutions”, you can even mark multipleposts in a single thread.  This will help other users find this information too!!

I would like to thank everyone for taking the time to post your comments and opinions related to this topic. This topic has been thoroughly discussed and will now be closed.

Re: ATT/Yahoo calendar broken

5 of 5 (2,478 Views)