Why does my bill keep going up for the same internet package - steadily EVERY MONTH?

Contributor

Why does my bill keep going up for the same internet package - steadily EVERY MONTH?

I don't understand why my bill keeps going up a couple of dollars every month.  how is that possible?  the same internet package, and the price is constantly changing monthly? 

If this keeps up, we may be tempted to go back to cable.  it started out in november at around $35 or so, it's now up to $43 (these numbers are approximate as I can't see the screen while I am logging this, but within a dollar or 2 - the point is, it's gone up about 8 bucks over the course of 4 months)

I wanted to setup auto pay with my bank, but the amount keeps being short - I keep being off - because it KEEPS CHANGING.    There is no reason for this.  it's not a service we are billed by rate of usage.

Message 1 of 2
Expert

Re: Why does my bill keep going up for the same internet package - steadily EVERY MONTH?

Try contacting Alex, one of the AT&T Community Managers for further assistance.

schustc wrote:

I don't understand why my bill keeps going up a couple of dollars every month.  how is that possible?  the same internet package, and the price is constantly changing monthly? 

If this keeps up, we may be tempted to go back to cable.  it started out in november at around $35 or so, it's now up to $43 (these numbers are approximate as I can't see the screen while I am logging this, but within a dollar or 2 - the point is, it's gone up about 8 bucks over the course of 4 months)

I wanted to setup auto pay with my bank, but the amount keeps being short - I keep being off - because it KEEPS CHANGING.    There is no reason for this.  it's not a service we are billed by rate of usage.

Tags (1)
Message 2 of 2
You must type a description before you click preview or reply.
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the internet boards! Did you know the AT&T Community forums has the answers you need to solve most service woes? Check out our How To Forum article. You will learn how to find your answer!

Service acting up? Click here to troubleshoot now!

For DSL related issues. We highly recommend chatting with our teams to address this as quickly as possible.

Additional Support