Internet Forums

Posted Jul 30, 2010
9:45:41 AM
View profile
Who has customer service so poor it can be compared to Comcast?

I have spent over two hours wading through the tripe AT&T calls costumer service and I have still found nothing to addresses my question.  I could not even find an email address where I could ask for help. The search engine is worse than useless; even a one word search for “email” tells me to redefine my search…

I hate Comcast, but this is beginning to make them look good again…

I have spent over two hours wading through the tripe AT&T calls costumer service and I have still found nothing to addresses my question.  I could not even find an email address where I could ask for help. The search engine is worse than useless; even a one word search for “email” tells me to redefine my search…

I hate Comcast, but this is beginning to make them look good again…

Who has customer service so poor it can be compared to Comcast?

4 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
Cancel
Submit
Replies
(4)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jul 30, 2010 10:47:26 AM
(0)

Hi,

Can you post your question here so AT&T Experts and other users can try to help?

Thanks!

Remember to always mark items that you find useful as "Accepted Solutions”, you can even mark multiple
in a single thread.  This will help other users find this information too!!

Hi,

Can you post your question here so AT&T Experts and other users can try to help?

Thanks!

Remember to always mark items that you find useful as "Accepted Solutions”, you can even mark multiple

Re: Who has customer service so poor it can be compared to Comcast?

2 of 5 (248 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jul 30, 2010 1:25:52 PM
(0)

I dared to express a negative opinion of your customer service and now my email transfers are being blocked, the passwords that I have used for months or even years are no longer accepted. Thank you very much for this additional confirmation of my stated opinion…

If you really want to help, restore my email access.

I dared to express a negative opinion of your customer service and now my email transfers are being blocked, the passwords that I have used for months or even years are no longer accepted. Thank you very much for this additional confirmation of my stated opinion…

If you really want to help, restore my email access.

3 of 5 (248 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jul 30, 2010 1:47:30 PM
(0)

Thank you!

Thank you!

4 of 5 (248 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Aug 2, 2010 4:50:21 AM
(0)
AT&T Internet Expert
Hello Elsu,

Please accept my sincere apologies for any inconvenience that you might have experienced. If you are unable to sign in with your present password, I would suggest you contact AT&T eChat support and ask them to reset the password of your AT&T Yahoo! (with which you are unable to sign in) email account. They will do the needful for you accordinlgy.

If you are in, 'AR, CA, CT, IL, IN, KS, MI, MO, NV, OH, OK, TX, & WI', you may click on the following link to connect to a chat agent.

Hello Elsu,

Please accept my sincere apologies for any inconvenience that you might have experienced. If you are unable to sign in with your present password, I would suggest you contact AT&T eChat support and ask them to reset the password of your AT&T Yahoo! (with which you are unable to sign in) email account. They will do the needful for you accordinlgy.

If you are in, 'AR, CA, CT, IL, IN, KS, MI, MO, NV, OH, OK, TX, & WI', you may click on the following link to connect to a chat agent.

5 of 5 (248 Views)