Where does AT&T Troubleshooting and Resolve tool record what it fixed?

Contributor

Where does AT&T Troubleshooting and Resolve tool record what it fixed?

I got a pop up from the AT&T Troubleshooting tool that said it detected an email problem and would I like it to fix it.  I told it yes, go ahead and after it fixed it I got a screen that said

"AT&T Troubleshoot & Resolve tool has repaired your connection and our tests indicate that your internet connection is functioning properly now.  

Click continue to return to the AT&T Troubleshoot & Resolve tool main page."

My question is what did it fix.  Where is this recorded?  This happens a few times a day.

Thank you in advance.

Message 1 of 3 (494 Views)

Re: Where does AT&T Troubleshooting and Resolve tool record what it fixed?

romandiaz wrote:

I got a pop up from the AT&T Troubleshooting tool that said it detected an email problem and would I like it to fix it.  I told it yes, go ahead and after it fixed it I got a screen that said

"AT&T Troubleshoot & Resolve tool has repaired your connection and our tests indicate that your internet connection is functioning properly now.  

Click continue to return to the AT&T Troubleshoot & Resolve tool main page."

My question is what did it fix.  Where is this recorded?  This happens a few times a day.

Thank you in advance.

Which modem/gateway are you using?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
There are three kinds of people, those that can count, and those that can't.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
“Our great democracies still tend to think that a stupid man is more likely to be honest than a clever man, and our politicians take advantage of this prejudice by pretending to be even more stupid than nature has made them." :Bertrand Russell

Message 2 of 3 (479 Views)
Contributor

Re: Where does AT&T Troubleshooting and Resolve tool record what it fixed?

2WIRE 3800HGV-B

Message 3 of 3 (472 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.