Ask a question
Search in Internet Forums

Internet Forum

Posted Oct 29, 2009
7:32:48 PM
View profile
Whats the return address
Long story short, I cancelled my ATT High Speed Internet. (within 30 dayS) Lost my return address label. Called customer no service once, got hung up on after being told they don't have the address. (AT&T phone may have dropped call, irony building full story at 11) Called again, this time was told again they don't have the address to return this router to. I need the return address to send this router back to AT&T Internet please Does anyone have it, or is it guarded by like some secret agency.
Long story short, I cancelled my ATT High Speed Internet. (within 30 dayS) Lost my return address label. Called customer no service once, got hung up on after being told they don't have the address. (AT&T phone may have dropped call, irony building full story at 11) Called again, this time was told again they don't have the address to return this router to. I need the return address to send this router back to AT&T Internet please Does anyone have it, or is it guarded by like some secret agency.

Whats the return address

4 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(4)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 30, 2009 5:41:40 AM
(0)
Guru
you may try calling again AT&T's Sales/Disconnect dept. to get the return address for the router. since you lost the return label, they need to take note that you are sending back the equipment so that you won't get charged for it.
you may try calling again AT&T's Sales/Disconnect dept. to get the return address for the router. since you lost the return label, they need to take note that you are sending back the equipment so that you won't get charged for it.

Re: Whats the return address

2 of 5 (1,849 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 30, 2009 8:27:30 AM
(0)
Teacher
I've called them 3 times now, and each time they refuse to tell me an address.
I've called them 3 times now, and each time they refuse to tell me an address.

3 of 5 (1,849 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 31, 2009 1:45:17 AM
(0)
Guru
well, did they at least say if they can send you another return label slip instead? how about the equipment dept., have you talked to them?
well, did they at least say if they can send you another return label slip instead? how about the equipment dept., have you talked to them?

4 of 5 (1,849 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Feb 17, 2010 10:48:26 AM
(0)
Contributor
http://dsl.bus.att.com/faqs/msf.html this is the site where u get the address. i ordered for the service and cancelled with in 2 days as i got another one connected. the return adress is in the site provided.
http://dsl.bus.att.com/faqs/msf.html this is the site where u get the address. i ordered for the service and cancelled with in 2 days as i got another one connected. the return adress is in the site provided.

5 of 5 (1,849 Views)
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments