Ask a question
Search in Internet Forums

Internet Forum

Posted Oct 11, 2009
10:02:15 AM
View profile
Way does my "new mail" screen not show any messages?
It shows folders on left and ads on right (when I select a folder) but nothing in the center panel evfen when I try to compose a message. It worked well at first, but stopped after I tried working with one of the applications below (calendar, I think). Now I can't work with anything & have to use Classic. I liked the new Ymail, the short time I got to use it. Thanks for the help!
It shows folders on left and ads on right (when I select a folder) but nothing in the center panel evfen when I try to compose a message. It worked well at first, but stopped after I tried working with one of the applications below (calendar, I think). Now I can't work with anything & have to use Classic. I liked the new Ymail, the short time I got to use it. Thanks for the help!

Way does my "new mail" screen not show any messages?

1 reply
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(1)
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 12, 2009 3:30:56 AM
(0)
Tutor
hi joewalker! since you mentioned it's working over the classic version, it could be a webmail version issue. or, it could be the browser. i remember having the same trouble before. you can try to clear your browser's cache, cookies and/or temporary internet files or use a different browser like mozilla, netscape, safari and the likes. if none of it works, it could really be a version issue. the "all new mail's" got lots of issues. so yahoo should still be workin' on it. goodluck.
hi joewalker! since you mentioned it's working over the classic version, it could be a webmail version issue. or, it could be the browser. i remember having the same trouble before. you can try to clear your browser's cache, cookies and/or temporary internet files or use a different browser like mozilla, netscape, safari and the likes. if none of it works, it could really be a version issue. the "all new mail's" got lots of issues. so yahoo should still be workin' on it. goodluck.

Re: Way does my "new mail" screen not show any messages?

2 of 2 (269 Views)