Ask a question
Search in Internet Forums

Internet Forum

Posted May 22, 2012
1:58:09 AM
View profile
Uverse freezes and internet connection is lost when using the two at the same time.

What is going on? Just this week, whenever the computer is being used and a TV is on, the TV (Uverse) freezes up and the internet connection is lost. I figured I'd start here before exercising my patience with telephone customer service. If anyone can shed some light on this, I sure would appreciate it!

What is going on? Just this week, whenever the computer is being used and a TV is on, the TV (Uverse) freezes up and the internet connection is lost. I figured I'd start here before exercising my patience with telephone customer service. If anyone can shed some light on this, I sure would appreciate it!

Uverse freezes and internet connection is lost when using the two at the same time.

1 reply
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(1)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
May 29, 2012 11:06:22 AM
(0)
Contributor

I am having same problem.  There seem to be lots of people having this problem.  My TV freezes up several times per hour.  Computer freezes occasionally but not like television.  It is on both TVs.  Any ideas?  We have tried the suggestions on the blue screen, reboot, etc.  No luck.

I am having same problem.  There seem to be lots of people having this problem.  My TV freezes up several times per hour.  Computer freezes occasionally but not like television.  It is on both TVs.  Any ideas?  We have tried the suggestions on the blue screen, reboot, etc.  No luck.

Re: Uverse freezes and internet connection is lost when using the two at the same time.

2 of 2 (364 Views)
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments