Ask a question
Search in Internet Forums

Internet Forum

Posted Aug 19, 2011
10:46:05 AM
View profile
Trouble with making secondary email address

I just created a second email address, clicked on "verify" and nothing seems to have happened. Apparently I'm supposed to click on a link send to the second address, but I see no way to access the second address, at least with att web mail. Any ideas? Am I doing something wrong? Att's "help" is of no help whatsoever.

I just created a second email address, clicked on "verify" and nothing seems to have happened. Apparently I'm supposed to click on a link send to the second address, but I see no way to access the second address, at least with att web mail. Any ideas? Am I doing something wrong? Att's "help" is of no help whatsoever.

Trouble with making secondary email address

1 reply
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(1)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Aug 19, 2011 6:04:56 PM
(0)
Teacher

Hello Punzil!

Thank you for raising up this concern and our apologies for the inconvenince.

To address this concern, we need to make sure first of which email provider the subaccount is being created.

Adding a subaccount/secondary email account through AT&T Web based email does not require you to verify anything since it created through the AT&T My Account Login site ( att.com/internetaccount ) where you need to be signed in as the primary user. Signing in itself is the verification that the one creating the subaccount is an authorized party. Once subaccount registration is complete, you will get a confirmation and the newly created subaccount will be automatically added to the primary account's subaccount list. You may then be able to access the newly created account throgh: att.my.yahoo.com The following links will help you regarding the management of your at&t accounts including adding a new (subaccount) email account.

Account management:

If you are referring to a non-at&t secondary email account which has been associated with the primary at&t email account, you may need to have it confirmed and/or verified. If you do not use the primary at&t email account or have forgotten the password so you may verify or confirm the other emai accounts, you may use the following links for Password Reset and Management:

Should you need further assistance regarding your post, please feel free to reply to this thread. 

For quick answers, make the new AT&T Help site your first stop. Visit http://www.att.com/esupport/ where you'll find pages of product information to assist you or or you may call our Technical Support Helpdesk. You may reach them at 1 888 321 2375 if you are from these states - KY, TN, NC, SC, LA, MS, AL, GA, FL; and 1 877 722 3755 if you are located in CA, NV, KS, MO, OK, AR, TX, WI, MI, IL, IN, OH, CT. You may also chat with us by accessing this link:https://pattta.att.motive.com/netagent/questionnaire_c2c_dsl_se.aspx

Remember to always mark items that you find useful as "Accepted Solutions," you can even mark multiple posts in a single thread. That will help other users find this information too!

Hello Punzil!

Thank you for raising up this concern and our apologies for the inconvenince.

To address this concern, we need to make sure first of which email provider the subaccount is being created.

Adding a subaccount/secondary email account through AT&T Web based email does not require you to verify anything since it created through the AT&T My Account Login site ( att.com/internetaccount ) where you need to be signed in as the primary user. Signing in itself is the verification that the one creating the subaccount is an authorized party. Once subaccount registration is complete, you will get a confirmation and the newly created subaccount will be automatically added to the primary account's subaccount list. You may then be able to access the newly created account throgh: att.my.yahoo.com The following links will help you regarding the management of your at&t accounts including adding a new (subaccount) email account.

Account management:

If you are referring to a non-at&t secondary email account which has been associated with the primary at&t email account, you may need to have it confirmed and/or verified. If you do not use the primary at&t email account or have forgotten the password so you may verify or confirm the other emai accounts, you may use the following links for Password Reset and Management:

Should you need further assistance regarding your post, please feel free to reply to this thread. 

For quick answers, make the new AT&T Help site your first stop. Visit http://www.att.com/esupport/ where you'll find pages of product information to assist you or or you may call our Technical Support Helpdesk. You may reach them at 1 888 321 2375 if you are from these states - KY, TN, NC, SC, LA, MS, AL, GA, FL; and 1 877 722 3755 if you are located in CA, NV, KS, MO, OK, AR, TX, WI, MI, IL, IN, OH, CT. You may also chat with us by accessing this link:https://pattta.att.motive.com/netagent/questionnaire_c2c_dsl_se.aspx

Re: Trouble with making secondary email address

2 of 2 (627 Views)
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments