Third month calling in a row about internet pricing.

Contributor

Third month calling in a row about internet pricing.

I signed up for DSL internet May 2011 for a 12 month promotional price of $14.95.  My bill received in June was for $30.  I called & the rep said he would change it and to wait to pay the bill.  The next contact I got was a late fee for the unpaid bill in July.  I called again and the rep said he would credit the internet charges.  Just received my current bill today.  The internet is still $30, plus other charges for a total of $215.  WAY more than the $14.95 we agreed to.  I want this issue resolved immediately or I will be canceling and will not be recommending at&t.

Message 1 of 3
Highlighted
Tutor

Re: Third month calling in a row about internet pricing.

This happens to many people, they have been billing me for way above the agreed upon price, $14.95 as well, every month I get bills from 47.95 to 29.95 if I am lucky. The reps are crooks that lie and make fun of you. They say they fix things but the mess with the accounts. These people are evil and crazy and I want to get out ASAP. Beware there is soemthing hugely wrong with this company!

Message 2 of 3
Contributor

Re: Third month calling in a row about internet pricing.

Same here... I sit on the phone (when I can get through) and listen to them telling me the same crap.. Ohhh, sorry, Joey, we'll fix this for you.. I signed up for $24 amonth. Each month the bill comes in for $60.. I tell them I'm not paying that. They say it'll be fixed but it STILL isn't ... Ohhh, we'll credit you the amount, just pay the last...

Message 3 of 3
You must type a description before you click preview or reply.
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the internet boards! Did you know the AT&T Community forums has the answers you need to solve most service woes? Check out our How To Forum article. You will learn how to find your answer!

Service acting up? Click here to troubleshoot now!

For DSL related issues. We highly recommend chatting with our teams to address this as quickly as possible.

Additional Support