Ask a question
Search in Internet Forums

Internet Forum

Posted Sep 4, 2010
12:27:21 AM
View profile
Tech Support online chat

to whom it may concern if anybody out here wants to keep there files and pictures on there computer do not let tech supprt access your computer remotly cause they will delete your files with no concern for you and then AT&T will let them continue to work and do nothing for you I know because I had this happen to me so AT&T I demand you contact me and let me know if you really do freaking care

to whom it may concern if anybody out here wants to keep there files and pictures on there computer do not let tech supprt access your computer remotly cause they will delete your files with no concern for you and then AT&T will let them continue to work and do nothing for you I know because I had this happen to me so AT&T I demand you contact me and let me know if you really do freaking care

Tech Support online chat

3 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(3)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Sep 6, 2010 8:10:53 AM
(0)
Employee

Hello marksound,

I would like to explain that once the remote session is started on your computer screen, you always have the authority to disconnect the Remote Control session any time by clicking on the disconnect button. You can also watch everything the CSR is doing and can cancel the session anytime. Though something like this doesn't happen at AT&T, yet we have taken note of your grievance and would definitely take appropriate action.

Remember to always mark items that you find useful as "Accepted Solutions”, you can even mark multiple
in a single thread.  This will help other users find this information too!!

Hello marksound,

I would like to explain that once the remote session is started on your computer screen, you always have the authority to disconnect the Remote Control session any time by clicking on the disconnect button. You can also watch everything the CSR is doing and can cancel the session anytime. Though something like this doesn't happen at AT&T, yet we have taken note of your grievance and would definitely take appropriate action.

*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

Re: Tech Support online chat

2 of 4 (4,702 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Sep 7, 2010 6:58:25 PM
(0)
Tutor

All files are recoverable, hard delete or not. Just throwing that out there.

All files are recoverable, hard delete or not. Just throwing that out there.

3 of 4 (4,702 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Sep 8, 2010 8:55:50 PM
(0)
Tutor

AGREED.   All files are recoverable, nevermind the tech chat assistance is highly overated.    Not worth the wait. You spend less time on the runway at O'hare for very little payoff.

AGREED.   All files are recoverable, nevermind the tech chat assistance is highly overated.    Not worth the wait. You spend less time on the runway at O'hare for very little payoff.

4 of 4 (4,702 Views)