Ask a question
Search in Internet Forums

Internet Forum

Posted Sep 9, 2011
6:13:00 AM
View profile
Sync HTC EVO 4G to my Outlook

When setting up an Exchange ActiveSync account on my HTC, it asks for the following

server address -

domain -

My Email account is Att.yahoo.com

Using Outlook 2007 on PC

When setting up an Exchange ActiveSync account on my HTC, it asks for the following

server address -

domain -

My Email account is Att.yahoo.com

Using Outlook 2007 on PC

Sync HTC EVO 4G to my Outlook

1 reply
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(1)
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Sep 12, 2011 5:33:53 PM
(0)
Employee

We would be glad to provide the server details and the basic configuration information is as follows-

Incoming mail server (POP3) as pop.att.yahoo.com with port number 995

Outgoing mail server (SMTP) as smtp.att.yahoo.com with port number 465

The Secure Socket Layer (SSL) option should be checked for both incoming and outgoing mail.

"My outgoing server requires authentication" should be checked

If you would like to save a copy of the message on AT&T Yahoo! Mail web access, please ensure that "Leave a copy of message on server" is also checked

You can also refer to the following link for additional information

For further assistance and if you are located in the one of the following states AR, CA, CT, IL, IN, KS, MI, MO, NV, OH, OK, TX, & WI, please contact e-Chat support from the web link provided below

Remember to always mark items that you find useful as "Accepted Solutions”, you can even mark multiple
in a single thread.  This will help other users find this information too!!

We would be glad to provide the server details and the basic configuration information is as follows-

Incoming mail server (POP3) as pop.att.yahoo.com with port number 995

Outgoing mail server (SMTP) as smtp.att.yahoo.com with port number 465

The Secure Socket Layer (SSL) option should be checked for both incoming and outgoing mail.

"My outgoing server requires authentication" should be checked

If you would like to save a copy of the message on AT&T Yahoo! Mail web access, please ensure that "Leave a copy of message on server" is also checked

You can also refer to the following link for additional information

For further assistance and if you are located in the one of the following states AR, CA, CT, IL, IN, KS, MI, MO, NV, OH, OK, TX, & WI, please contact e-Chat support from the web link provided below

*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

Re: Sync HTC EVO 4G to my Outlook

2 of 2 (549 Views)
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments