Ask a question
Search in Internet Forums

Internet Forum

Posted Jun 2, 2012
7:10:51 PM
Suspended email account

We have had a sbcglobal account for a decade at least.  You can imagine my surprise when I couldn't log in three days ago.  I've phoned ATT, spent over an hour the phone, and they couldn't help because I cancelled my land line.  All the supprt is using the very same login that doesn't work.  Nothing works with ATT.  Any help would be great.  Then I'll just cancel the sbcglobal.

We have had a sbcglobal account for a decade at least.  You can imagine my surprise when I couldn't log in three days ago.  I've phoned ATT, spent over an hour the phone, and they couldn't help because I cancelled my land line.  All the supprt is using the very same login that doesn't work.  Nothing works with ATT.  Any help would be great.  Then I'll just cancel the sbcglobal.

Suspended email account

1 reply
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(1)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jun 4, 2012 12:23:20 PM
(0)
Teacher

I sent you a private message with contact info that may help you.  AT&T removes any phone numbers I post, but I finally got through to someone who knew exactly what Prodigy/SBC email accounts were.

I sent you a private message with contact info that may help you.  AT&T removes any phone numbers I post, but I finally got through to someone who knew exactly what Prodigy/SBC email accounts were.

Re: Suspended email account

2 of 2 (208 Views)
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments