Ask a question
Search in Internet Forums

Internet Forum

Posted Sep 14, 2011
4:07:01 PM
View profile
South Florida 3G connection problems
Ever since the outage here in South Florida a few weeks ago, my 3G USB Lightning card's service has been dismal. I sometimes have to reconnect 10 to 15 times for it to connect. On numerous occasions it will just blink red for an entire day. I've tried to find customer support for service on the At&T web site with no links to report service issues.

I've been a loyal customer for many years, this level of service has me looking for another cell and data carrier. Anyone else experiencing data connection issues over the past couple weeks?
Ever since the outage here in South Florida a few weeks ago, my 3G USB Lightning card's service has been dismal. I sometimes have to reconnect 10 to 15 times for it to connect. On numerous occasions it will just blink red for an entire day. I've tried to find customer support for service on the At&T web site with no links to report service issues.

I've been a loyal customer for many years, this level of service has me looking for another cell and data carrier. Anyone else experiencing data connection issues over the past couple weeks?

South Florida 3G connection problems

1 reply
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(1)
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Sep 15, 2011 1:31:27 PM
(0)
Employee

Please contact Customer Care/Tech support and creat a trouble Ticket. Can you please inform Location of trouble. Thank you.

Please contact Customer Care/Tech support and creat a trouble Ticket. Can you please inform Location of trouble. Thank you.

*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

Re: South Florida 3G connection problems

2 of 2 (291 Views)
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments