Ask a question
Search in Internet Forums

Internet Forum

Posted Aug 16, 2011
9:43:05 AM
Slow DSL Speeds in Milwaukee, WI

We've had exceptionally slow speeds for the last few days as well as intermittent connection issues.  We've contacted technical support, but they keep using their scripted troubleshooting, which is not getting us anywhere.  They stated that we had to update our router, which already has the most current firmware - so that is not the issue.  This is even more annoying since I am paying for the faster DSL speeds and am not seeing anything close...    

Question to ATT: Was there a recent change to the DSL networks that would cause these issues.? Obviously there is something going on since there are several other active posts pointing our the same issue.

We've had exceptionally slow speeds for the last few days as well as intermittent connection issues.  We've contacted technical support, but they keep using their scripted troubleshooting, which is not getting us anywhere.  They stated that we had to update our router, which already has the most current firmware - so that is not the issue.  This is even more annoying since I am paying for the faster DSL speeds and am not seeing anything close...    

Question to ATT: Was there a recent change to the DSL networks that would cause these issues.? Obviously there is something going on since there are several other active posts pointing our the same issue.

Slow DSL Speeds in Milwaukee, WI

1 reply
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(1)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Aug 24, 2011 11:03:54 AM
(0)
Former Moderator