Setting up another service.

Contributor

Setting up another service.

I was wondering if i could set up or apply for another dsl service that is the same with our currently services. like 5 people use the same provider, so whenever i upload a video file that is take a long time, the connection started to slow down and other user complain, so i decided to get my own connection. What do you think can do about this?
Message 1 of 4 (444 Views)
Guru

Re: Setting up another service.

i believe you can place a new order for DSL at the same location, but you have to use another DSL # for that service. you'll end up having 2 DSL lines at the same place.

Message 2 of 4 (444 Views)
Contributor

like how can i do that? when i try to go to the website to sign up a new dsl connection, it said that i could not get the same service . do i have to contact the customer service? are they gonna provide the new dsl#?
Message 3 of 4 (444 Views)
Employee

Hi herederah,

To establish a separate DSL service, you can either order another phone line where you can share your DSL or choose Direct DSL(if available in your area). Please contact our Sales Team to check for availability and process this request.

Note: Direct DSL - internet service without phone line.

You may contact our Consumer Sales at 888-321-2375 and just say "Sales" at the prompt. Their hour of operations are Monday - Friday, 8:00 am - 7:00 pm and Saturday 8:00 am - 5:00 pm.

You can also get in touch with our AT&T eChat Help Desk, you may click on the following link:
https://pattta.att.motive.com/netagent/questionnaire_c2c_dsl_se.aspx

Employee Contributor*
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 4 of 4 (444 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.