Ask a question
Search in Internet Forums

Internet Forum

Posted Oct 15, 2009
8:03:12 AM
View profile
Saving emails to document folder
Can someone tell me how to save an email to a document folder? I do not use Outlook.
Can someone tell me how to save an email to a document folder? I do not use Outlook.

Saving emails to document folder

3 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(3)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 15, 2009 9:31:17 AM
(0)
Teacher
You can archive emails. Just specify the start and end dates to which you need to save those emails to your document folder.
You can archive emails. Just specify the start and end dates to which you need to save those emails to your document folder.

Re: Saving emails to document folder

2 of 4 (1,456 Views)
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Nov 18, 2009 5:24:33 PM
(0)
Tutor
Is this a document folder within Yahoo or the document folder on my hard drive? Btw, I'm not the original poster...just someone who wondered if the emails could be saved to my computer instead of on a web-based product.
Is this a document folder within Yahoo or the document folder on my hard drive? Btw, I'm not the original poster...just someone who wondered if the emails could be saved to my computer instead of on a web-based product.

3 of 4 (1,456 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Nov 19, 2009 5:37:10 AM
(0)
Guru

hi idmom505!

yes, you may save your emails on your computer/hard drive. by setting up a client email program like Outlook, Outlook Express etc., you can download your emails from the web to your computer. you could setup the client program to leave copies of your emails on the server to keep back up copies of them on the web.

hi idmom505!

yes, you may save your emails on your computer/hard drive. by setting up a client email program like Outlook, Outlook Express etc., you can download your emails from the web to your computer. you could setup the client program to leave copies of your emails on the server to keep back up copies of them on the web.

4 of 4 (1,456 Views)
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments