SORRY YAHOO SERVICE

Contributor

SORRY YAHOO SERVICE

Why does AT&T continue using Yahoo?    If a person has a problem with e-mail, bookmarks, etc. you call AT&T and they say "We don't handle that - Call Yahoo?"    Where do you get a number to call Yahoo and get a LIVE person?   I wrote about the problem about ADDing Bookmarks.   I got a response to send more information.   I did - then the response was WE (Yahoo) don't handle Bookmarks, go to the community forums and you MIGHT find the answer.   BUT I don't think anyone in a PUBLIC forum could answer the question..... "Why does Yahoo shut down ADDING Bookmarks just when school starts and the children have dozens of sites they must access everyday?"    The could atleast set up some place they could be stored and then added later BUT 3 months to take down BOOKMARK adds!!!!!!!!!      I don't like this not taking responsibility for their programs and I WILL be looking at other options besides staying with YAPHOO!!!!!!!!!!!

Mack

Message 1 of 2 (152 Views)
Tutor

Re: SORRY YAHOO SERVICE

I would love to help... but through your ranting, I can't even decipher what you want to do... What is your problem with adding bookmarks?

bookmarks.yahoo.com -> Login -> Click Add -> Type URL -> Type Title -> Click Save

Finished.

Do you have any questions?

BTW: I learned how to add bookmarks in the last 10 seconds by googling Yahoo Bookmarks.
Message 2 of 2 (122 Views)