Router Redirects me (no internet)

Router Redirects me (no internet)

[ Edited ]

at&t redirects me to this web page telling me something is wrong with my internet. It gives me a rediulous ip address that doesn't come from the regular ip address pool when I reset my router. I can't even figure out what the problem is and I'm very knowledgable when it comes to networking... If you're woundering how it's possible to post this when my network is down, I'm using someone else's unsecured wireless AP. Any advice would be appreciated cause I give up..... >.>

[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/gtR3B.jpg[/IMG]

Message 1 of 2 (669 Views)
Highlighted

Re: Router Redirects me (no internet)

It would seem by the message that they want you to call them before your internet will work again. Is your bill up to date?

Which modem/gateway do you have?

Have you tried a factory reset on the modem/gateway?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
There are three kinds of people, those that can count, and those that can't.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
“Our great democracies still tend to think that a stupid man is more likely to be honest than a clever man, and our politicians take advantage of this prejudice by pretending to be even more stupid than nature has made them." :Bertrand Russell

Message 2 of 2 (651 Views)