Reset my 2Wire password and now cannot access the Internet!

Contributor

Reset my 2Wire password and now cannot access the Internet!

I reset my 2Wire password and now cannot access the internet.

An email verfiication page from ATT appeared and unfortunately the page is broken in IE9.0 so I cannot submit answers.

Called 24 hour support and waited for over an hour with no reply.

Should I uninstall my 2Wire and just reinstall?

Have been without Internet at work for a couple of days and this is so irritating!

Message 1 of 4 (1,185 Views)
Contributor

Re: Reset my 2Wire password and now cannot access the Internet!

I reset mine also and I can't get in either, I would like to reset again but I can't get in to do it. 

Message 2 of 4 (1,165 Views)

[ Edited ]

a2oaw wrote:

I reset my 2Wire password and now cannot access the internet.

An email verfiication page from ATT appeared and unfortunately the page is broken in IE9.0 so I cannot submit answers.

Called 24 hour support and waited for over an hour with no reply.

Should I uninstall my 2Wire and just reinstall?

Have been without Internet at work for a couple of days and this is so irritating!

Did you try viewing the page using "Compatibilty Mode"?

You could call and request they resend the email in plain text.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
There are three kinds of people, those that can count, and those that can't.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
“Our great democracies still tend to think that a stupid man is more likely to be honest than a clever man, and our politicians take advantage of this prejudice by pretending to be even more stupid than nature has made them." :Bertrand Russell

Message 3 of 4 (1,152 Views)

richard Friedman wrote:

I reset mine also and I can't get in either, I would like to reset again but I can't get in to do it. 

I'm assuming you mean the password to access the modem configuration. That should be on a sticker located on the bottom or side of the modem.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
There are three kinds of people, those that can count, and those that can't.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
“Our great democracies still tend to think that a stupid man is more likely to be honest than a clever man, and our politicians take advantage of this prejudice by pretending to be even more stupid than nature has made them." :Bertrand Russell

Message 4 of 4 (1,150 Views)