Ask a question
Search in Internet Forums

Internet Forum

Posted Nov 7, 2011
6:21:00 AM
View profile
Reset my 2Wire password and now cannot access the Internet!

I reset my 2Wire password and now cannot access the internet.

An email verfiication page from ATT appeared and unfortunately the page is broken in IE9.0 so I cannot submit answers.

Called 24 hour support and waited for over an hour with no reply.

Should I uninstall my 2Wire and just reinstall?

Have been without Internet at work for a couple of days and this is so irritating!

An email verfiication page from ATT appeared and unfortunately the page is broken in IE9.0 so I cannot submit answers.

Have been without Internet at work for a couple of days and this is so irritating!

Reset my 2Wire password and now cannot access the Internet!

3 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(3)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Nov 9, 2011 2:51:45 PM
(0)
Contributor

I reset mine also and I can't get in either, I would like to reset again but I can't get in to do it. 

I reset mine also and I can't get in either, I would like to reset again but I can't get in to do it. 

Re: Reset my 2Wire password and now cannot access the Internet!

2 of 4 (1,159 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Nov 10, 2011 10:40:56 AM
(0)
Master
Edited by Computer-Joe on Nov 10, 2011 at 10:42:42 AM

a2oaw wrote:

Did you try viewing the page using "Compatibilty Mode"?

You could call and request they resend the email in plain text.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
There are three kinds of people, those that can count, and those that can't.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
“Our great democracies still tend to think that a stupid man is more likely to be honest than a clever man, and our politicians take advantage of this prejudice by pretending to be even more stupid than nature has made them." :Bertrand Russell

a2oaw wrote:

Did you try viewing the page using "Compatibilty Mode"?

You could call and request they resend the email in plain text.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
“Our great democracies still tend to think that a stupid man is more likely to be honest than a clever man, and our politicians take advantage of this prejudice by pretending to be even more stupid than nature has made them." :Bertrand Russell

neon_sign.jpg

[ Edited ]
3 of 4 (1,146 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Nov 10, 2011 10:45:39 AM
(0)
Master

richard Friedman wrote:

I'm assuming you mean the password to access the modem configuration. That should be on a sticker located on the bottom or side of the modem.

richard Friedman wrote:

I'm assuming you mean the password to access the modem configuration. That should be on a sticker located on the bottom or side of the modem.

neon_sign.jpg

4 of 4 (1,144 Views)
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments