Ask a question
Search in Internet Forums

Internet Forum

Posted Jun 6, 2012
12:46:57 AM
View profile
Problems finding my address?

I'm trying to Check AT&T Service Availability and they cannot find my address. I put everything in correctly and it says it can't find it. I know its correct and I've tried many combinations of my address seeing if i put something in wrong. Does this mean its not in my area or something else?

I'm trying to Check AT&T Service Availability and they cannot find my address. I put everything in correctly and it says it can't find it. I know its correct and I've tried many combinations of my address seeing if i put something in wrong. Does this mean its not in my area or something else?

Problems finding my address?

1 reply
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(1)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jun 6, 2012 4:41:11 AM
(0)
Master

bessa920 wrote:

That is not an uncommon experience, some times AT&T can't find their own rear ends.... using both hands.

There should be an option, when checking availability, to inititate an address validation, if yours does not come up. Did you try running the check using your home phone number, instead of your address? Also, keep your eyes peeled for one of AT&T's service vehicles (pick-ups or vans) in your neighborhood and talk to the tech-on-the-street to see what's available.

You can also contact Alex and he will have someone call you within a couple days that can help you determine your eligibility for service.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
There are three kinds of people, those that can count, and those that can't.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
“Our great democracies still tend to think that a stupid man is more likely to be honest than a clever man, and our politicians take advantage of this prejudice by pretending to be even more stupid than nature has made them." :Bertrand Russell

bessa920 wrote:

That is not an uncommon experience, some times AT&T can't find their own rear ends.... using both hands.

There should be an option, when checking availability, to inititate an address validation, if yours does not come up. Did you try running the check using your home phone number, instead of your address? Also, keep your eyes peeled for one of AT&T's service vehicles (pick-ups or vans) in your neighborhood and talk to the tech-on-the-street to see what's available.

You can also contact Alex and he will have someone call you within a couple days that can help you determine your eligibility for service.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
There are three kinds of people, those that can count, and those that can't.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
“Our great democracies still tend to think that a stupid man is more likely to be honest than a clever man, and our politicians take advantage of this prejudice by pretending to be even more stupid than nature has made them." :Bertrand Russell

neon_sign.jpg

Re: Problems finding my address?

2 of 2 (406 Views)
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments