Posted Jun 14, 2010
7:56:55 AM
View profile
Possible Service Outage in Southeast Louisiana?

Since about 2pm yesterday I haven't been able to load any web pages. Ironically, the connection is still somewhat active as I can still use any number of instant message programs, and I can still receive e-mail via my mail application, but no webpage will load beyond it's background image.

I've power cycled my equipment multiple times throughout the day to no avail. Any thoughts?

Since about 2pm yesterday I haven't been able to load any web pages. Ironically, the connection is still somewhat active as I can still use any number of instant message programs, and I can still receive e-mail via my mail application, but no webpage will load beyond it's background image.

I've power cycled my equipment multiple times throughout the day to no avail. Any thoughts?

Possible Service Outage in Southeast Louisiana?

1 reply
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
Cancel
Submit
View all replies
(1)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jun 14, 2010 11:59:07 AM
(0)

Hello there miltona,

I extend my gratitude to you for contacting us about this issue through the forums and please, accept my sincere apologies for any inconvenience that you have experienced. With regard to this problem, it could be that you have some issues with your Browser but not with the Internet generally. Examples would be Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Internet Explorer, Safari and Opera. You've mentioned that you got a little hint that you have Internet but just no luck in getting a web site, which is the job for a Browser. First step would be to clear temporary Internet files such as Cookies and Cache on the Browser because as you go along on the Internet, it saves a couple of it as a reference and such. These things have a tendency to corrupt and mess up your browser and ability to open up web sites. A lot of things could be going on there and if clearing those temporary files won't work please be advised to call our Technical Support Team so that you would be guided accordingly on the troubleshooting steps needed to fix the issue. Please call us at 888.321.2375 and just tell the machine "Technical Support" to make things faster. By the way we're open 24 hours a day, seven days a week.

Should you need further help regarding your post, please feel free to reply on this thread or you may call our Technical Support Helpdesk. You may reach them at 1 888 321 2375 if you are from these states - KY, TN, NC, SC, LA, MS, AL, GA, FL; and 1 877 722 3755 if you are located in CA, NV, KS, MO, OK, AR, TX, WI, MI, IL, IN, OH, CT. Thank you for choosing At&t where we value your Business.

Remember to always mark items that you find useful as "Accepted Solutions”, you can even mark multiple
in a single thread.  This will help other users find this information too!!

Hello there miltona,

I extend my gratitude to you for contacting us about this issue through the forums and please, accept my sincere apologies for any inconvenience that you have experienced. With regard to this problem, it could be that you have some issues with your Browser but not with the Internet generally. Examples would be Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Internet Explorer, Safari and Opera. You've mentioned that you got a little hint that you have Internet but just no luck in getting a web site, which is the job for a Browser. First step would be to clear temporary Internet files such as Cookies and Cache on the Browser because as you go along on the Internet, it saves a couple of it as a reference and such. These things have a tendency to corrupt and mess up your browser and ability to open up web sites. A lot of things could be going on there and if clearing those temporary files won't work please be advised to call our Technical Support Team so that you would be guided accordingly on the troubleshooting steps needed to fix the issue. Please call us at 888.321.2375 and just tell the machine "Technical Support" to make things faster. By the way we're open 24 hours a day, seven days a week.

Should you need further help regarding your post, please feel free to reply on this thread or you may call our Technical Support Helpdesk. You may reach them at 1 888 321 2375 if you are from these states - KY, TN, NC, SC, LA, MS, AL, GA, FL; and 1 877 722 3755 if you are located in CA, NV, KS, MO, OK, AR, TX, WI, MI, IL, IN, OH, CT. Thank you for choosing At&t where we value your Business.

Remember to always mark items that you find useful as "Accepted Solutions”, you can even mark multiple
in a single thread.  This will help other users find this information too!!

Re: Possible Service Outage in Southeast Louisiana?

2 of 2 (901 Views)